+15Years of Experience
Dr. Haneef is an Associate Specialist Pediatric Dentist in the Dental and Maxillofacial Department at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH).
His scope of services, include :
- Pulpotomy for primary teeth.
- Pulpectomy for primary teeth.
- Apexogenesis and Apexification.
- Root Canal Treatment.
- Fillings, primary and permanent teeth.
- Space maintainers.
- Crowns for primary teeth.
- Dental Treatment Under G.A.
- Treatments of Oral Habits ex: thumb sucking.
- Extraction primary and permanent teeth.
Dr. Haneef graduated from the Science and Technology University in Yemen with his bachelor’s degree in Dentistry, 2002. He then received his pedodondtic degree from Alexandria University, 2006.
Dr. Haneef started his career as internship at King Abdul-Aziz University between the period 2002 -2003, then he worked as a specialist in Alexandria from 2004 – 2006 . He has been part of the Dental team at DSFH since 2008.
Saudi Dental Society, 2004-2017
Saudi Dental License, 2003-present