The dermatology clinics diagnose and treat all diseases affecting the skin, hair and nails in all age groups with special interest and emphasis on the following conditions and services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of general dermatologic diseases
- Cosmetic treatments for hair fall including Hair transplant
- Benign and malignant skin diseases
- Management of wrinkles and providing several anti-aging measures
- Psoriasis, vitiligo, acne
- Treatment of hyperhiderosis
- Treatment of Sexually transmitted diseases involving skin and mucous membrane
- Melanocytes transpalnt
- Diagnosis and management of common skin disorders in adult and children
- Treatment of acne and rosacea
- Treatment of different type of eczema
- Treatment of urticaria
- Treatment of sever psoriasis with the usage of biologic treatment
- Treatment of hair loss and alopecia areata.
- treatment of hyperhidrosis with botox injection.
- Treatment of vitiligo and pigmentary disorder .
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin infection (bacteria, viruses and fungi)
- Treatment of wart using cryotherapy
- Excision of skin tags and and mole .
- Phototherapy for different skin disease.
The dermatology clinic is equipped with several tools and facilities that aid in the management of skin diseases including electro-cautery, cryo-cautery, phototherapy, intra-lesional injections in addition to closely monitored ICU beds for management of patients requiring pulse steroid and cyclophosphamide treatment
Dermatology clinics are located in Bldg 7