Emergency Department at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital is designed, equipped and staffed with highly skilled and competent dedicated professionals to treat the critically ill and injured patients.
Being a tertiary and referral hospital, we are providing a patient focused high level of care for all medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties for adults and children in a multidisciplinary approach utilizing the resources of all medical and clinical departments whenever needed.
We are serving average of 70.000 patients in all age groups each year, providing them the maximum and optimal medical care to ensure their wellbeing and their satisfaction, striving to remain the best, preferred and trusted department in the region.
DSFH ER is distinguished by the following:
1. Availability of staff and standardization of work load coverage around the clock including weekends and public Holidays.
2. Full and efficient coordination with the all medical and clinical departments that provides trtiary care including cardiac (adult and pediatric) , neurology, neuro-intervension, trauma , intensie care and surgical teams. These disciplines provide 24/7 consultations to ER team as warranted by patients clinical condition.
3. Strict infection control precautions that keep all patient and staff safe even during epidemics.
4. Availability of all the diagnostic services (lab, radiology) and other ancillary services at all times.
5. Having performance indicators that consistently monitor the staff performance to ensure delivery of optimal care.
6. Listening to our customers and assessing their satisfaction to capture any opportunity for improvement.
7. Broad scope of coverage including emergencies involving disorders of all body organs, traumatic injuries, occupational exposures , burns, post-operative complications, and infectious illnesses.
8. Care for adult, pediatric ad obstetric patients.