+10Years of Experience
Dr. Adeeb is a Consultant Gastroenterology & Hepatology at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH). He specializes in all kinds of procedures such as Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, Balloon Insertion, ERCP, fibroscan, and esophageal manometry .
Dr. Adeeb has a Fellowship in Gastroenterology from the University of Queensland in 2016, Australia and from the Saudi Commission in 2017. He has completed Boards in Internal Medicine from Both the Saudi Commission and Arab Board. Beside his bachelor degree from October University, 2006 .
Dr. Adeeb’s experience started in 2006 as an Intern in King Abdulaziz University Hospital for 1 year. He later spent 3 years at Al Mostaqbal Hospital ER department as a GP and Joined King Abdulaziz University again as a Resident in 2009. In 2014 Dr. Adeeb became a Fellow at the same hospital in the Gastroenterology Department. Before joining DSFH, he was and Advanced Fellow in Princess Alexandria Hospital for 1 year.
- Consultant Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, 2017
- Member, Royal college of Australian Physicians, 2016
- Consultant, Internal Medicine, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, 2013
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (UK), 2012
- Member, Membership of Saudi Society of Internal Medicine, 2009