+13Years of Experience
Dr. Bassem Mossaad is a Consultant, Plastic Surgery at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital.
Dr. Bassem Mossaad provides the following services at the hospital :
- Breast Aesthetic Surgery & Reconstruction
- Body Contouring
- Aesthetic eyelid surgery (Blephoroplasty)
- Hand Reconstruction
- Lower Limb Reconstruction
- Skin Cancer
- Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Bassem Mossaad got his MBBCH from the Suez Canal University, Ismailia , Egypt in 2003 then he got his MSC Surgery from the same university in 2009 later he got his Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England ( MRCS ), London, UK in 2011 then he obtained the Master of Science (MSC) Aesthetic, Plastic Surgery from Queen Mary, University of London, London, UK in 2013 then he got his Fellowship ( FEBOPRAS ) from Europe Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Brussels, Belgium in 2013 then he got his MD Surgery from Suez Canal University , Ismailia , Egypt in 2015.
Dr. Bassem Mossaad started his career as SHO in the department of Plastic Surgery at Suez Canal University, Ismailia, Egypt from 2005 to 2009 then as Registrar in the same university from 2009 to 2011 then as Honorary Fellow in the department of plastic Surgery at Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford, UK from 2011 to 2012 then as Clinical Fellow in the department of plastic Surgery at Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, UK from 2012 to 2013 then worked as a Registrar in the department of plastic Surgery at Northampton General Hospital, Northampton, UK from 2013 to 2014 then as a Senior Registrar at Suez Canal University from 2014 to 2015 then as Locum Consultant in the department of plastic Surgery at Alwajh General Hospital, Alwajh, KSA in 2015 then as a Consultant in the department of plastic Surgery at Suez Canal University from 2015 to 2018 .
- DR. Bassem Mossaad got his Joint Supervision Scholarship UK from Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education in 2010.
- An Active Member of the Egyptian Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ESPRS) in 2015.
- A Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Egyptian Medical Syndicate in 2015.
- An Associate Member of the Egyptian Society of Head & Neck Oncology (ESHNO) in 2014.
- Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS) in 2013.
- A member of the Royal College of Surgeon of England in 2011.
- Registered in the General Medical Council in 2011.