Dr. Seraj graduated from King Abdulaziz University, holding the MBBC degree, in 2004 . Then he got several degrees from University of Alberta, canda in Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology, between the period 2007 to 2015 .
He worked as a consultant at cardiology department, Canad, in 2014 . Then,he worked as a consultant, cardiology at king Fahad Hospital, in 2015 .
- Internal Medicine Royal College, 2011
- Internal Medicine American Board, 2011
- Royal College certified Cardiology, 2013
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine, 2013
- Fellowship in interventional Cardiology for university of Alberta, 2015