To become a renowned provider of continuous and exceptional medical education.
To provide a platform for quality, evidence based, and affordable education to DSFH staff as well as external candidates in order to:
- Raise the quality standards of clinical practices and promote excellence in the delivery of healthcare services.
- Achieve continuous professional growth.
- Encourage curiosity and scientific research.
- Improve patient satisfaction.
- Expand organizational capabilities.
We pursue this mission by providing seminars, workshops, review courses, symposium, conferences, meetings, lecture series, and grand rounds.
Excellence in innovation is at the heart of our way to optimizing healthcare services, practices, and outcomes. We also believe in the importance of continuous professional education and training as well as the proper application of academic knowledge in real-life situations for physicians, healthcare professionals, and the community in general.
- Act as a source of continuous medical knowledge development and learning.
- Identify educational needs of physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Provide high-quality educational medical programs to enable physicians with more knowledge and skills allowing them to improve their competences, and to raise medical awareness among patients.
- The department reports directly to the CEO of DSFH.
- Academic and training Affairs department is comprised of different sections.