What is Medical Tourism ?
It is the practice of traveling to another country in order to receive medical attention.
Fakeeh International is here to help prepare you for your visit with so many details to keep in mind, traveling abroad for medical care can seem overwhelming.
Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital characteristics
Its proximity of Mecca & Medina.
It is almost located in the center of Jeddah at the end of Palestine Street.
Its proximity of the Red sea Cornish.
Its proximity of the downtown.
It is surrounded by all the public facilities (Hotels, Restaurants and Transportation).
Fakeeh International provides a unique opportunity for the patients looking for international standard medical treatment at the state of art medical facility, Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital (DSFH). DSFH provides advanced medical treatment services for last four decades with its proven international quality by two international accreditations, JCI and ACHSI.
You can either visit our hospital for medical treatment or pass by to our hospital at your Umrah visit for a comprehensive medical check-up with our highly skilled medical doctors and latest medical technology. During your visit, you will be treated with respect, understanding and empathy by our medical staff and clinical teams. Our patients and their relatives are able to perform Umrah during the period of their visit to our hospital. (Under the supervision and management of the attending doctor).
Fakeeh International Services:
- Provide a Patient Service Coordinator to schedule medical appointments
- Provide an interpreter for language assistance
- Assist with hospital admissions and follow-up medical visits
- Ensure you understand instructions from physicians
- Provide information on local activities for your family
- Update estimates of cost of services
- Assist with finances and billing
- Help the patient in booking or to know their flight details, as well we can arrange patient pickup from airport to hotel.
Features of dealing with Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital
The medical tourism relies mainly on the use of specialized clinics, medical centers or new hospitals where there is new medical equipment’s and professional staff which is one of our hospital’s advantages in addition to other specifications such as speaking of the English language as secondary tongue, as well as the fees of treatment and tourism that will be less than the European countries.
Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital consists of three main buildings and each one holds several sections such as:
- Elite Center.
- Cardiovascular & Cardiac Surgery Unit.
- Internal Medicine Unit (Kidney & Liver Transplant).
- Neurology Unit (Neurosurgery, Neurology & Psychiatry for Adults and Children).
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Unit.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Unit.
- Dietetic Clinics & Obesity Treatment Unit.
- Renal Dialysis Unit.
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave lithotripsy (ESWL).
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Unit.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit.
- Organ Transplantation Unit.
- Andrology Department.
- Dermatology and Venereal Department.
- Burn Unit.
- Plastic Surgery Unit.
Case Acceptance at Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital:
- Patient’s medical history, to be Sent as a soft copy by email to help us better understand the previous care. The more we know, the more efficiently we can make recommendations.
- After reviewing the medical history, you will receive another e-mail within 1 week with either the acceptance or rejection of your case.
- If your case was accepted we’ll send you the estimated cost for the treatment, then patient will have to attest his/her medical reports from the Saudi Embassy & the Ministry of Foreign Affairs then send it back to us.
- If there is an existing health insurance, we will need to know the full information. You will want to confirm coverage details with insurance company prior to travel. If there is no insurance, we can discuss your preferred method of payment.
- Our team will issue the invitation letter for Saudi Visa / Non-GCC citizens.
- We will ask you if you would like us to arrange for your flight & accommodation inside Jeddah.
- If other members of patient’s family would like to accompany, then passports copy needs to be shared with us.
- Let us know if you have any special needs. The sooner we know, the better we can accommodate them.
Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital was considered as a main destination for Medical Tourism patients who are willing to visit Saudi Arabia for Islamic Tourism,
Medical Tourism Association (MTA)
is a Global Non-profit association for the Medical Tourism and International Patient Industry has selected DSFH as a Gold Member for the first hospital in Saudi Arabia providing Medical Tourism and Medical Assistance services arranged by International patient office with an available 24/7 Alarm center.
International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ)
was established in 2007 in response to the increasing interest in medical travel and medical tourism has listed DSFH as the featured hospitals providing Medical Tourism services in Saudi Arabia.
has been established in 2004, that aims to provide those who are considering medical tourism with the information they need to make the right choice of hospital, has listed DSFH as the popular destination for Saudi Arabia and providing medical tourism services.
For further information please feel free to reach us on the below details:
KSA Tel: +966-12-6603080
UAE Tel: +971-4-5015528